9.05.2012

Homecoming Wear- Edgy Glam

Pin It Now!

Hello ladies!
So for those of you who don't know, homecoming for many high schools and colleges is a big thing in the States for returning students. They normally involve semi-formal dresses, sky high heels, and a dance Finding the right dress can be stressful, so for the next 3 weeks I'll be showing you some layouts to ease the process.




Most homecoming dresses are above the knee, rather than the long evening style so popular at formals and proms. The homecoming dress is supposed to make you stand out, and for 5 hours, you can be a movie star.

This layout featured is exactly as the title makes it, "Edgy Glam". When I made this layout I chose fierce black and white bodycon dresses, to accentuate any girls figure while staying elegant. I chose a leather bootie heel and a leather studded heel for a powerful vibe. The jewelry is slightly more ornate with gems and beads. I love the feather earrings. Again, there are studs on the bottom clutch for a strong presence, and that gorgeous Alexander McQueen clutch in the center, inspired this whole look.

For other homecoming layouts in this series see: The Princess, Aztec, and Neon Brights.

Hope this helps, until next weeks edition! 

Stay Chic,
xo Haley





5 comments:

  1. great set!!! love both clutches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! check it out here :)

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the top half of the picture! :) that dress is to die for! LOOK AT THAT CUT OUT!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love edgy glam I mean sometimes I feel like the style is quite out there and I love trying it out ! Thanks for sharing :) I found your blog through Monday Beauty Blog Hop! I am following and hope you will too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or a question below! I love getting feedback! Feel free to leave your link after, I would love to check it out!
Stay Chic, xoxo