9.20.2012

Poll Thursday: Favorite Perfume Scents

Pin It Now!
Hey Ladies!

This week I will be surveying your favorite perfume and mists basic scents/styles!


My personal favorite tones are floral sweet and spicy orientals when I'm going out at night! Please vote in the righthand sidebar!


For last weeks Skin Concern poll, out of those who voted:
Acne was 100% of your concerns
Enlarged Pores- 75%
Dark Spots/Uneven Skin Tone- 25%
And Dryness- 25%

We received tons of votes from you! Thank you! Don't forget to vote again this week!

Stay Chic,
xo Haley



2 comments:

  1. I voted in your poll. My taste in perfume has changed over the years but I've never been a fan of sweet perfumes. One of my signature smells will always be j'adore dior!
    I am hosting a blog hop today over at my blog :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go over the Green/Natural scents. It was my favorite ever since. Natural scents like pheromones are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or a question below! I love getting feedback! Feel free to leave your link after, I would love to check it out!
Stay Chic, xoxo