9.13.2012

Poll Thursday: What Are Your Skin Concerns?

Pin It Now!
Hello Ladies!

This weeks poll Thursday is a little more personal and will really help me tailor my posts to fit your needs, What are your skin concerns?


What are your skin concerns? For this weeks poll I am allowing you to select more than one option if multiple apply. For example, my primary skin concerns are blemishes and enlarged pores. Please vote in the righthand sidebar!

For Last Weeks Poll: "Favorite Face Product!" 
Foundation- 36%
Tinted Moisturizer- 9%
BB Cream-27%
Powder- 0%
A Touch of Concealer Here and There- 27%

We received tons of votes from you! Thank you! Don't forget to vote again this week!

Stay Chic,
xo Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or a question below! I love getting feedback! Feel free to leave your link after, I would love to check it out!
Stay Chic, xoxo